Wednesday, August 13, 2014

OUR PURPOSE

Jesus was the Amen of God, as joint heirs with Jesus, we are God’s Amen People
Chosen Ambassadors 
Of The Kingdom of Heaven 
 
 Adam didn't didn't lose a religion, he lost his dominion, his authority. Jesus, the way, reinstated that authority by our being born again we became the habitation of the  Holy Spirit 

1. Jesus Christ's blood sacrifice on the cross provided forgiveness for man's rebellion.
2. As the Son of Man Jesus went to Hades and took the keys to Hell and death.  He defeated his/our enemy Satan. 
3. After Jesus's victory over death and the grave, he arose from the dead and breathed on his disciples saying re-ceive, have again what you once had, the Holy Spirit, dwelling within. Emanuel
4. He then shared Gods precept, original intent. He gave his disciples their primary instructions; "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, know how it functions, and be in right standing, alignment, with it and all (these things,) the provision of heaven will be added unto you.  
 
I spent most of my life reducing Jesus to a religious figure only having a spiritual relationship with him, and wanting to please him I remained focused upon only the forgiveness of sin and humility which for me also included a poverty mentality.  Now I realize I am a representation of Jesus and part of God's family BUSINESS which is in the process of reclaiming the territory and dominion over the earth for His Glory. 
 
Jesus said that Satan was the god of this world.  Because he usurped our authority.  For now, he controls the standing governments (With God's approval) including our educational system because they don't want us to discover who we really are and the authority and power we have.  But Jesus reinstated we, human beings, with the authority, promised in Gen. 1:26 "Let us create man in our own image and likeness and let them have dominion, manage, the earth."  Earth means Terra fir-ma, but this doesn't include human beings, In God's kingdom, we are to be self-governed.          
 
remember God's promise;
 
Deuteronomy 8:18 "If you start thinking to yourselves "I did all this. And all by myself. I'm rich. It's All Mine"--well, think again.  Remember that God gave you the strength to produce all this wealth to confirm the covenant that he promised to your ancestors--as it is today. 

We like Adam have been commissioned to colonize earth with heaven.  We have been given dominion (authority) in the earth to perceive what the Father is doing in heaven...say Amen, let it be, as a double witness to create what God intends to be done on earth. “Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”  
Adam's mandate from God was to colonize earth with heaven.  To illustrate that let me sight the difference between the Babylonians and Romans as they conquered Jerusalem.  Babylon took Judah captive and took the people back to Babylon whereas Rome understood God's colonization idea and they sent 300 people from Rome to Jerusalem where their responsibility was to make Jerusalem look like Rome.  Kingdoms expand, bring the government, the authority, the laws, power, values, customs, culture, and traditions of Rome and make Jerusalem look like Rome. 
God's enemies are not human beings, all are the work of his hand, his children whom he loves, even the ones who are not enlightened yet.  His enemies are the strongholds of our minds. 
We have raised our flags, personal prejudice, based upon our education and life experiences and now resist change.  God has promised that in the last days he would pour out his spirit upon all flesh.  He will turn all our sensitivity to his truth that we are all one, via the indwelling spirit. The Governor who resides in us now, the Holy Spirit, will become evident to all humanity. The beauty is that we get to be a part of that process having the revelation of God's intentions are to be like John the Baptist, a voice crying in the wilderness proclaiming that Jesus is coming to be head of his ecclesia, a Greek word meaning the cabinet of the government of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth as King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  WE ARE THE AMEN PEOPLE!
I along with most of Christianity had reduced Jesus to a religious leader.  We worship him in a religious sense but he is King/Creator of all humanity. The Bible is our constitution in two testaments, the testimony of our inheritance, we are heirs of God and joint-heirs with Jesus Christ, meaning we are a re-presentation of Jesus. Adam didn't lose a religion he rebelled against a government.  Let us learn about the kingdom, get in right standing with it and claim all the benefits that come with it.

2 comments:

  1. Where do sign up, I am all for it.You are right! Why doesn't the church see things like you are? I believe they will shortly. keep it up.William

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete